Village of Weedsport’s 20th Annual
Olde Tyme Christmas
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
10:00am – 3:00pm
Presented by the Weedsport Area Chamber of Commerce
Make your way through our Annual Olde Tyme Christmas Arts and Craft Show! We will have many locations which will feature handmade fine arts and crafts and other local businesses. Let us help you get ready for the holiday season with providing a wide variety of gifts! There will be something for everyone there!
Set-up is from 8:00am until 9:30 am the day of the show ONLY.
You are thinking about good profit on and off, aren't you? Play the demo book of ra deluxe and win a fortune! 1. Please describe All items/products for sale on the application form. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any items we find objectionable.
2. Rental fee for (1) 10×10 exhibit space is $20 for indoor and $10 for outdoor. This rental fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Up to (2) spaces may be purchased for each vendor. Don't miss your chance to play on the site arcade spielen. You will be satisfied!
3. We reserve the right to final placement at the craft show in order to keep a good flow of crafters.
4. Exhibitors must supply their own display tables, tents, equipment.
5. Electricity (at no charge) is available on a first come, first served basis due to a limited number of power outlets. Please request electricity only if absolutely necessary to demonstrate your product line. Exhibitors requesting electricity must provide their own extension cords.
6. No burning of candles will be permitted.
7. *State Sales Tax: Please be reminded that every vendor is responsible for his/her own sales tax. Each vendor has their own responsibility to fill out information regarding their sales from this event and to pay state sales tax to the State Department of Revenue.
*All vendors are to donate a gift that will be featured in OTC raffle. Gift may be dropped off or mailed to the WACC.
*If you are a direct sale or antique vendor, please be aware that there are limited spaces for you. You will be located in a different location than our handmade artists and crafters.
Please submit the following:
* Completed Application
* Acknowledgement of Contract
* Provide images of your handcrafted products
Those accepted will receive conformation via email, where you then will be able to pay with PayPal or a Credit Card.
Any questions may be directed to Julie at 315-834-2022 or email@example.com